Friday, June 10, 2011

my philosophy and values ...

I love ...
the sweet, wholesome and genuine spirits of all children
family connections that nobody else understands
the art of photography
photographing the pure souls of children and adults with special needs
being creative
that I cared for children as a pediatric RN for 15 years
... most of all, my family
I know ...
that children grow too fast and that soon all we will have left are memories
photography is a passion that comes from my heart
every person and family has a unique personality and story
that children are the true treasures in life
I promise to ...
preserve the memories you have of your family at this particular time
be sensitive and to honor the needs of your children and family
tell the story of your family through pictures highlighting the connections that you share 
create timeless images that touch your heart ... now and forever
I believe ...
photography is the art of expression
in being dedicated to my community
I am meant to do this for a reason

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Beautifully written from the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiring & amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete